OFFERTE DI PRODOTTI VIA MAIL O MP

In un forum che tratta di salute e malattie, può succedere che improvvisamente qualcuno offra la soluzione tanto agognata, via mail o via messaggio privato.
DIFFIDATE sempre, controllate, ricercate e chiedete. Chiedete ad altri foristi se per caso conoscono questo prodotto, chiedete se esistono dei test e delle testimonianze attendibili.

In questa area è possibile commentare gli articoli inseriti nel portale. E' possibile anche proporre articoli da inserire. Per tale attività leggere lapposita pagina sulle regole per l'invio degli articoli alla redazione del portale.

Importante Asea un miracolo ? NO! E' Multi level marketing !

• atima
  • Visitatori
  • Visitatori
12 Anni 2 Mesi fa #3100 da atima

cantamune ha scritto:

giongo ha scritto: .....
è possibile che nessuno di quelli che hanno preso la fregatura faccia una denuncia sul web?

ASEA scam or fraud?
These accusations are being offered by individuals who appear threatened, either out of ignorance (i.e. – they don’t have the slightest idea what ASEA really is or how it works) and/or they have something to gain by discrediting ASEA (e.g. – they’re a distributor or founding partner for another mlm company).
One common statement made by these naysayers is that “ASEA is simply trying to push Salt Water for $1 an ounce”.
Well, saying that ASEA is just expensive salt water is like saying that a cake is nothing more than flour, sugar, butter and eggs. Those may be the ingredients of the cake, but until they are mixed together and processed (i.e. – baked), they are definitedly not a cake! Likewise, ASEA may be made from salt water (sodium chloride and distilled water), but until it goes through a special electrochemical process, it’s definitely not ASEA!
And, just to clear up some confusion on the labeling on the ASEA bottle; “The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act uses the term “ingredient” to refer to the compounds used in the manufacture of a dietary supplement. (Public Law 103-417, 60 Federal Register 67194 at 67199) This refers to the source ingredients – and this is exactly how ASEA starts – with purified water and purified Sodium Chloride in an isotonic solution”.
Again, it is the over 70 hour electrochemical processing of these 2 simple ingredients (the primary ingredients making up intracellular fluid) that produces the final product of ASEA, a balanced mixture of chemical redox species. (Click here to see how the presence of redox signaling molecules in ASEA is regularly confirmed by an independent laboratory)
As for a patent with the name ASEA mentioned…you won’t find one. “You can’t patent a product name. Patents do not contain product names…those are covered by copyrights and trademarks. Patents are generally intended to cover products or processes that possess or contain new functional or technical aspects.”
“Patents are concerned with how things work, what they do, how they do it, what they are made of or how they are made. Therefore, the method and apparatus for creating thus the stable, ROS enriched, antimicrobial, non-toxic electrolyzed saline solution known as ASEA is patented”.
And finally, to those that are asking for “a single clinical trial that proves that ASEA does anything”, here are some preliminary studies;
Report for ASEA on VO2max Athletic Endurance Enhancement
Report for ASEA on Experimental Results
The truth is, that double-blind controlled studies for any nutritional products are few and far between because they take time and costs a lot of money, both of which most new companies don’t have a lot of.
To quote Roger Silen of onlinemlmsecrets.com, “Is ASEA really a scam…? One of the problems and great challenges with the Internet is anyone can write and publish anything they want whether or not it has any basis in truth. When evaluating the ASEA opportunity it is critical to dig deep and look at all the information especially the unbiased reviews”.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• atima
  • Visitatori
  • Visitatori
12 Anni 2 Mesi fa #3101 da atima
Mahfaan says:
07/03/2011 at 6:00 am
Your review is useless. You repeat what is in the Asea marketing documentation. To answer your title question, there must be EVIDENCE of effectiveness. You have only stated your opinion. I have been drinking Asea for eight months and I have not experienced any healthful effects — and four 32oz bottles cost $140.

Please give us the links for scientific, double-blind studies that prove Asea has health benefits. I have never found these studies, but some must exist. No? Asea does have extensive documentation on the theory of how it might work — but a description is not proof; and testimonials are not proof. While you may not be affiliated with Asea, you have the conflict of down-line marketing.

At the moment, I feel that I have paid a lot for expensive salt water.

• atima
  • Visitatori
  • Visitatori
12 Anni 2 Mesi fa - 12 Anni 2 Mesi fa #3102 da atima

cantamune ha scritto:

giongo ha scritto: ....anch'io la penso come Livio, d'istinto sembra una bufala ma
è possibile che con la tecnica del multi level riescono a vendere a migliaia di polli dell'acqua salata?
è possibile che nessuno di quelli che hanno preso la fregatura faccia una denuncia sul web?
è possibile che ne parli male solo chi non l'ha provata?....

My experience with Asea
After my first post on Asea (see this link), my friend asked me to try four bottles with a money-back guarantee if I didn't see significant gains in my cycling performance. She asked me to try all four bottles and keep track of my wattage and performance to see if it made any difference. I could then decide if I saw any improvement and pay her cost of $30 per bottle if I did.

I decided that I needed to be fair to her and see if it would result in the amazing performance gains that she and the company were making. If it did, I reasoned, I would surely notice them in my wattage and other bicycle performance data as I trained and raced my bike. After all, the claims are that the product would change my performance enough to make me perform like a pro cyclist. I reasoned that I owed it to her to at least try it since I had little to lose. I also thought I should know about this amazing product in case my competitors started dropping me at the races.

After finishing the four bottles and following her and the company's instructions, I can now say with a surety that the data on my performance is no better than it has been over the past several years and may actually be a little lower. I have no concerns that my competitors may be using this product!

As for my data, I know, for example, how many watts / kg I can put out my favorite climbs--both training rides and races. I have data on this for several years. Although I set personal records the last few years on all my favorite climbs, I have not set a PR this year and, more often, my performance has been down slightly. For example, I raced the Snowbird Hill Climb last weekend and was about 90 seconds slower than a guy that I beat in a local hill climb early last September. I was 9th overall this year, 6th overall last year and 9th overall the year before. My average wattage was roughly the same and I believe my weight was also roughly the same, although my bike is probably 1/2 pound lighter this year. I have at least a dozen similar data points since I've been using Asea this summer.

Since this wasn't a double-blind study on numerous people, I can't conclude that Asea doesn't work. However, I can say that I'm glad I didn't pay for this product! I'm still waiting for scientific data to support its claims but I seriously doubt I will see any. Even so, my experience is really only one observation and carries no more weight than the individual who claims he experienced major improvements. Either or both of us may be experiencing an artificial effect. For example, it's possible that I am too skeptical or that I may be 20% slower if I wasn't using Asea. Alternatively, the person who is claiming major improvements may be experiencing a placebo effect or may be having his training efforts bear fruit at the same time he is trying Asea.

In either case, I won't ever use this product again and if I were you, I would hold out for a double-blind study that is published (and reviewed by other scientists) in a respected journal before I would buy into this or any other miracle health or nutrition product!

This is doubly true for any product sold through an MLM--especially a vitamin or nutritional supplement. My advice is to hold on to your money until you see solid data! The placebo effect is real and money is a strong incentive for some people to believe they are seeing miracles.
POSTED BY MZ AT 9:35 PM

Ultima Modifica 12 Anni 2 Mesi fa da atima.

Di più
12 Anni 2 Mesi fa #3120 da Hall
Atima hai fatto un buon lavoro, ma prima che intervengano gli altri te lo dico io che sono tra quelli più buoni :evil: B) sarebbe opportuno o scrivere in italiano o fare un breve riassunto di quanto scritto onde permettere a tutti di capire. ;)
I seguenti utenti hanno detto grazie : Francesca, Amy, Lina

Di più
12 Anni 2 Mesi fa #3212 da Livio

Hall ha scritto: Atima hai fatto un buon lavoro, ma prima che intervengano gli altri te lo dico io che sono tra quelli più buoni :evil: B) sarebbe opportuno o scrivere in italiano o fare un breve riassunto di quanto scritto onde permettere a tutti di capire. ;)

direi che sarebbe utile l'italiano .livio

• atima
  • Visitatori
  • Visitatori
12 Anni 2 Mesi fa #3216 da atima

Hall ha scritto: Atima hai fatto un buon lavoro, ma prima che intervengano gli altri te lo dico io che sono tra quelli più buoni :evil: B) sarebbe opportuno o scrivere in italiano o fare un breve riassunto di quanto scritto onde permettere a tutti di capire. ;)

Sarebbe il caso che tutti imparassero a fare un semplice copia e incolla a questo sito

translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT

servono non più di 7 secondi DI IMPEGNO per saper leggere in maniera esaustiva quanto scritto...

Questa volta lo faccio io...

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.735 secondi